RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS A REALLY NICE SET OF BRACKETS TO RELOCATE YOUR STOCK CONTROLS EITHER 3"4"OR 5" FORWARD. IT COMES WITH A NEW SHIFT ROD THAT MAKES A REALLY TUFF LOOK.

JEEZ GUYS WHY DONT YOU BURN ME AT THE STAKE. THE PRICES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE $235 FOR 3", $285 FOR 4", AND $345 FOR THE 5"

I WANT PEOPLE ON THE FORUM TO BUY FOR LESS. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONVENIENCE. THANKS FOR ALL THE FLACK THOUGH.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FORWARD CONTROLS CUSTOM LINKAGE MOVE STOCK STUFF

$325 FOR THE 3" KIT, $375 FOR THE 4", AND $425 FOR THE 5" KIT. I'M LOCATED IN KALAMAZOO MICHIGAN. FROM WHAT IVE SEEN THESE ARE EASILY NICER THAN ANYTHING LIKE THEM OUT. THATS WHY I HAD THEM MADE, I JUST WANT AVERYONE ELSE TO SEE THEM. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

CASEY

[email protected]

·
Registered
262 Posts

ahh I see what is going on here...i'll pay $40 for the 3"...and i'll pay for the shipping.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

$325 FOR THE 3" KIT, $375 FOR THE 4", AND $425 FOR THE 5" KIT. I'M LOCATED IN KALAMAZOO MICHIGAN. FROM WHAT IVE SEEN THESE ARE EASILY NICER THAN ANYTHING LIKE THEM OUT. THATS WHY I HAD THEM MADE, I JUST WANT AVERYONE ELSE TO SEE THEM. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

CASEY

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

That ebay link is kind of insulting Bro!

If you had them made for you, then you should ask SMG not to sell them direct to the public.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

THOSE ARE OURS. WE CAN DO THOSE PRICES (OBVIOUSLY) BUT YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH EBAY FOR THAT. THANKS

·
Registered
221 Posts

Why is it cheaper though ebay? They have listing fees and seller fees, while this is FREE! I think you should give people here a cheaper price, maybe even sell them in bulk, like if 20 people agree to buy them then sell them for $150. They can't bee that much to make, plus its not like your making them custom for each individual person. I think you are starting off on a bad foot here, and majority of warrior owners are members here. Sorry bud.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

Man I wish we still had the requirement about only members with 50 post being able to use the classifieds. I look at these classifieds here because it's people that are part of our community and ussually are trying to help each other out. If I wanted some total stranger selling me *** at the highest price he can get I would have found it on ebay already myself if I cared to look there. Offering to sell us stuff at higher prices then we can get elsewhere isn't really any kind of contribution to the community here and should be stopped in my opinion.

·
Registered
93 Posts

So, since I am a member of RSwarrior I get the priviledge (sp) of paying $86.00 more
, Where do I sign up

Thanks 10psi for looking out for us!

·
Registered
188 Posts

100% agree. This is exactly why i don't frequent ebay as often. you have to scroll through 500 cheap @ss chinese crap mirrors before you can find anything decent, worth looking at. too many"businesses" and not enough "average Joe's" just trying to get rid of stuff

Marco Polo said:
Man I wish we still had the requirement about only members with 50 post being able to use the classifieds. I look at these classifieds here because it's people that are part of our community and ussually are trying to help each other out. If I wanted some total stranger selling me *** at the highest price he can get I would have found it on ebay already myself if I cared to look there. Offering to sell us stuff at higher prices then we can get elsewhere isn't really any kind of contribution to the community here and should be stopped in my opinion.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts

First off,, I like those, might be interested, but not after you post a higher price here than on ebay....I'll just wait until a member here decides to sell their old set or something of that nature...Second, I have a half used roll of duct tape (I used half of it to put my license plate light on) $24.99 you pay freight....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

CHECK OUT THE REVISED POS. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION ON MY PART

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

CHECK OUT THE REVISED POST. SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION ON MY PART. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT

·
Registered
890 Posts

still seems pricey to me. $235 for extensions? Seems like it would be a better deal to by the $65.00 ones on Ebay and have bucky make me a truly custom linkage and still come out ahead.

I agree with the rest of the members here. If you were to offer a bulk buy and win us over you might have more success. Best of luck though. They do look nice.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts

10PSI :) said:
I think you should give people here a cheaper price, maybe even sell them in bulk, like if 20 people agree to buy them then sell them for $150. They can't bee that much to make, plus its not like your making them custom for each individual person. I think you are starting off on a bad foot here, and majority of warrior owners are members here. Sorry bud.

I guess I'll be one to add some more to this. I like this setup, I really do. I think it looks better than the 65 dollar version and I like the linkage...but 449 bucks gets me a set of real forward controls, with master cylinder and the raised height etc. etc. like 10PSI stated....a majority of guys that would be interested in the product you are offering are members on this site. I am not trying to be rude or nasty, but if you want to sell these to warrior owners, then this is the place to do it, but the price does seem high, considering for an extra 200 bucks, you can have a "real" set of forward controls.. http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PPP%2D001RSW maybe you can get a group buy price together and I am still interested. Like I said, I am not trying to be nasty, I really am not, but if you took the time to make a custom product for a warrior and you want to sell it, this is the place to come, I can tell that you did not initially make an error on your pricing, as you defended the higher pricing to begin with, after a little finesse, you decided to reduce the price... Get into the 150 range for 3" and I'll probably jump, as would some other guys.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts