RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got PM foward controls. On this forum I believe I'm the only one with these. My price was higher, close to a G. My controls (see my bike in gallery) have a master cylinder and resivoir integrated to the right side. The pegs flip up but I can swap these out for fixed pegs if I wanted to. They look great!!!!! I can't be emphatic enough about that. My controls mount high enough and don't hang out as far as stock, that I actually gained ground clearance. As far as comfort goes this is were a sacrifice was made for me. My controls are about a inch or two too far foward for me. I can rest my foot ok but my legs are so straight that the seat and frame put enough psi on the back of my thigh that after about 30 miles I get very uncomfortable. But I have a fix in the works, besides if you got long legs this wouldn't be an issue. My inseam is 31.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have the Legend's controls from BadSportRacing. I am 6'00", 200lbs w/ 34" inseam. No problem with the reach for me. I have the controls with the heal rest, it helps out with comfort, but costs a little more. Very impressed with the look/quality of these controls.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Doesn't look so good for me. 5'10" w/ 30inch inseam. I was talking with James(badsport)last night and among other things have asked about his Legends front controls. Look really clean but this sounds like to much of a stretch.
Darn.
Tom H.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts