RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend did a Great work to pollish (don´t know the spelling)my bike and wax it... and we did took some Fotos...

What do you think about it? good or bad? Pleas coment..

///robb

Insert Image:

84.64 KB

Insert Image:

94.9 KB

Insert Image:

90.72 KB

Insert Image:

85.85KB

Insert Image:

94.71 KB

·
Registered
158 Posts
The bike is sweet, but what's up with the satanic license plate number? Dude, if that's for real, there may be some bad ju-jus following you around. Be careful.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by marcels06

The bike is sweet, but what's up with the satanic license plate number? Dude, if that's for real, there may be some bad ju-jus following you around. Be careful.

hehe.. absolutely nothing satanic abaout the liceseplate... but thanks anyway... but I can fix the numbers.. did´t think about that...

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Very Kool.....I like the industrial background you decided to go with.....graffiti and wooden pallets make an awesome back ground. Nice Warrior BTW....[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
826 Posts
Outstanding! Bike looks great, gotta agree w/ the comments about the setting as well...tastefully done.

The warrior just inspires creativity.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Great pics, wonderful job. Your Warrior would look good with any background, but it looks especially good with the one you chose.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Very nice Robb, love the bike and the backdrop. And that's a pretty good friend that you've got there if he cleans your bike for you!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Bike looks great and I agree with the rest, background really sets it off!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Good location on the pics! Very cool!

So, who's the blond in your gallery?? I love that sassy look on her face!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts