RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys&Girlz,
Freedom of Speech, I beleive in. I have received several emails about some of the offensive language certain individuals are using while posting. Please respect your fellow forum member's wishes and refrain from using foul language. If you must vent, swear, we have a specific forum for just that "Anything Goes" Use it! Thank-you!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hey...can I be the foul language moderator? I will whip the *hit out of all the law breakers...but then will be able to swear myself...just like cops who give speeding tickets yet speed and run red lights without lights and siren to go to a Donut sale.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To All,
This post is not open for discussion, just information I am passing along. Some folks that ride a Warrior are Church going and find it offesive. Respecting eachother is what it is all about. Please respect the wishes of your fellow forum members. If you cannot post without vulger language then please do not post at all. Thank-you!

·
Registered
775 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Cult_of_Speed

How offensive are we talking about? I haven't seen anything that I thought was horrible or that you don't hear every night on TV.

[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]hey Cult, if you want to see who and where they where posted, just write the word in serch< You'll be surprise how much those words are use with out a real need.
[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]I think that is a good idea, Just to keep it clean.
Cult of Speed for lenguage moderator!!!
You got my vote[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
Alek5

1 - 6 of 6 Posts