RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mechanic has a set of forged high comp pistons he gonna sell me for 100 bucks, and a double t handlebar for 50. . settin up the install on the pistons for next fall. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] dont wanna chance missin riding weather in the summer. He thinks he can find me some high lift cams cheap also (has a buddy that works in the yamaha warehouse) anything that is damaged gets pitched. right into his truck [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Where is he getting these? Who makes them? quality? Are they used?

This sounds to me like free lunch and we all know about that...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
his bro works at the warehouse, anything that is without a barcode, or box damaged (ie hit with a fork lift) gets thrown away. he just grabs it and brings it to my mechanic. (mech gets it cheap as ****) passes it on to me. they are new (just dont have boxes)

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Sounds perfectly legit [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Does he take orders, so he knows what to "rescue" from the landfill?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its pretty eratic what he gets, has the new high comp pistons and 3 sets of double T bars and a tank bag, plus lots of little stuff. like air filters, master cylinder covers, stuff like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts