RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember that last year I crashed my Warrior: LINKYand it got totalled by insurance.

I just found it on the salvage auction - http://www.crashedtoys.com/index.php?fuseaction=car.view&carid=2532584- I know it's definetly mine, there are no questions about it. Current bid is very low, and I would buy it in a heartbeat. But for some stupid reason I as Illinois resident can't even register for that auction.

If someone is interested - take a look (link provided above). Ask me if you have any questions. The bike runs good, just needs new battery (I pulled the good one out the bike was picked up). The tank is dented, has cratches on front fender, tach cowl,footpegs and pipes. Some scuffs on handlebars and various other parts. Mirrors and headlight are broken. Bike has DIY BAK, blocked off AIS, ram396 adjsutable links, custom paint, extended foot controls, and 9" rear wheel w/ Avon Venom 250 tire & widened swingarm by Crown.

Good luck if anyone from here wants to get it!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Interesting. The Illinois thing's weird. And, they want $200 just to register? WHOA! But, if the rear wheel/tire and swingarm are in good shape, it'd certainly be worth it.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear tire kit is def in good shape! Only thing - I might've overtightened it or something - I couldn't get the rear axle out last time. Engine & tranny good. Frame I'm pretty sure is good - I didn't really hit anything with the bike - just flipped it over... I think it's worth getting just for parts, or maybe even restoring it!

I'd love to see some from here getting that bike! I wish I could!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Doean look bad.If I wasnt selling my Kawi for a Busa I would think about it.The axle worrys me.I got hit in the rear bending my wheel in sept. and my axle slid out like butter.The only reason I can think of for the axle not wanting to come out is that it or the swing arm or both are bent.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slngshott said:
Doean look bad.If I wasnt selling my Kawi for a Busa I would think about it.The axle worrys me.I got hit in the rear bending my wheel in sept. and my axle slid out like butter.The only reason I can think of for the axle not wanting to come out is that it or the swing arm or both are bent.

I see what you mean, but I had this problem way before the accident. And I know that I used to tighten everything on the bike as hard as I could because I don't have a torque wrench - I learned the hard way that it's a wrong thing to do.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Vietz2 said:
Interesting. The Illinois thing's weird. And, they want $200 just to register? WHOA! But, if the rear wheel/tire and swingarm are in good shape, it'd certainly be worth it.

Looks like they already have 7 bidders, so they are already up $1400. Looks like they are going to come out ahead on that one.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did put some axle grease on it - I remember that for sure! It's weird, I could move it little (with a LOT of effort)back and forth when adjusting the belt, but it wouldn't come out...

But it doesn't matter now,it's not my bike anymore...

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD!!!

$2,300 + $320 buyers fees...

It would interesting if I could trace were it's going next.... Fixed or sold in parts?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts