RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: Found one, thanks all!

Long story short, I am building a custom bike with a Yamaha R1 shock and require a STOCK Road Star rear shock spring (len 7in, dia 2 3/16, rate 750lb/in). I was told stock Road Star take off springs should work (OEM only, not aftermarket).

So shoot me an offer, shipped to Ottawa, On, Canada K2L2J2. Can pick up if close by. Much thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,740 Posts
You keep mentioning a "Roadstar"....do you mean a Roadstar warrior as they are different bikes all together.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kudos for pointing that out! I checked and both RS and RS Warrior rear shock springs are compatible. Learned something new today :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
If you can't get what you need. I have have a complete factory shock off of a 2007 Warrior. Someone dorked up the preload adjusters so that I couldn't budge them. So I bought a Progressive Suspension shock. If you want the whole shock and are willing to deal with getting it apart to remove the spring, it's yours for shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s would be awesome! I can take the shock apart no problem. Could you PM the cost details please? I can paypal or mail a cheque. Slowest/cheapest US Postal Service would be my preference (UPS/FedEx hose us greatly for cross-border shipping up north).

If you can't get what you need. I have have a complete factory shock off of a 2007 Warrior. Someone dorked up the preload adjusters so that I couldn't budge them. So I bought a Progressive Suspension shock. If you want the whole shock and are willing to deal with getting it apart to remove the spring, it's yours for shipping.

·
Premium Member
7,758 Posts
I may have one lying around as i presently have a progressive spring and am upgrading to tricky

1 - 11 of 11 Posts