RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna purchase some accutronix foward controls. Is it a good idea? Are they good?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
This has nothing to do with your post but you have got to get your gallery up and running. I want to see your bike if that is it in your avatar!!!! Looks nice through a magnifing glass.lol

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Not sure if the Road Star controls will fit the Warrior.

Looking at them, they seem great. i myself have Elite forward controls. You can get them from Phats Performance Parts or Pacific Coast Star, for $449.00

You probably get a rswarrior.com discount and free freight from Phats.

I love my Elite's!!! They are awesome. No problems at all.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Accutronix makes nice stuff but they're spendy. I had some Phat Performance controls on my 99 Road Star, they looked great but the master cylinder was weak compared to stock, the hole in the top of the resevoir cap always leaked fluid, and the chrome ended up pitting something awful.But that was a few years ago, maybe they've gotten better.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I just bought the accutronix this week and there are spendy in deed....but got **** they look nice on my warrior.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
StangWarrior said:
Post some pictures.

+1

That was fast by the way! One day you're not sure and a few days later you have them installed? Sweet!They make great looking products but I can't speak to their quality because I went with Supreme Legends for mine.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do I do that? It was hard for me just to put a profile picture

1 - 11 of 11 Posts