RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

We have just released the new Punisher series for the Warrior. We are currently looking for someone that wants a free set of bars, in exchange for us taking pictures of your bike for our resellers and website. We are located in Orance County California. Phat Performance Parts has stock on this item already (They believe in the product!). Here's there link- [LINK REMOVED BY CARKNEE] . The Specs are 8 inch risers, 12 Inches of pullback and 33 inches wide. If you are interested please feel free to email me and we'll hook you up. If cables will need to be longer, we'll buy you new Barnett cables!!! Thank you for your time and please ride safe.

http://www.cruiserperformance.com/warrior_bars.html

Thanks again
Bryan Wiley
Cruiser Performance

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I could install them on my bike and take the pics for you! I actally wanted punishers but they were back ordered and I couldn't wait.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Vector18,

If you would like a set of the CPH-1115's- 1.50 Inch Raduis let me know, we need pics of those too. Email me at [email protected]. Here's the link to those-http://www.cruiserperformance.com/warrior_bars.html. They are the second ones down. Thanks again

Bryan Wiley

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bryan,

I'm in HB also. I don't have any pics of my bike up yet but it is a 2003 Warrior, Black with the Purple Ghost Flames. It has Big Shots, but other than that it is stock. It is in perfect shape.

I emailed you my phone number so let me know if you need me.

Tom

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Bryan, will you be able to internally wire these bars? I have your CP 1.5 massive bars and had real nightmares trying to internally wire them because the wires would get caught and snag (and shear) on the inside of the bars, at the 90 degree turn.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
good luck guys ..I am extreamly happy with what I have..besides the Barnett cables I already have, befor a pic could be done I need case covers, in chrome of course, and a big wheel kit, 280 a must, and a new freakin' set of tins freshly painted with a new paint scheme I am pondering,lol so hurry guys i want to see the pics......

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I ordered (punisher bars) over a year ago thru phat performance and you guys had me waiting months for them and Matt at Phats told me that you and your partner were having business related issues and after four months had to settle for your 1.5 drag bars, when in fact I really wanted the punisher bars. Did you guys settle your business issues? If at all possible please consider me for those bars, I'll install them and sent you all the pics you need.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dear Britt Warrior,

We have made the corrections for the internal wiring. Our last cycle of products we stressed to the manufacture that the hole from the riser to the top drag had to be deburred. This was a big problem, we were pretty upset at them and made it clear to smooth out the problem. We sold a few sets of the Pullback Punsiher series to some Roadstar guys and they were really happy with the results. They did not have a problem with the internal wiring.

Thanks again,
Bryan Wiley
Cruiser Peformance

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CPDIST

Dear Britt Warrior,

We have made the corrections for the internal wiring. Our last cycle of products we stressed to the manufacture that the hole from the riser to the top drag had to be deburred. This was a big problem, we were pretty upset at them and made it clear to smooth out the problem. We sold a few sets of the Pullback Punsiher series to some Roadstar guys and they were really happy with the results. They did not have a problem with the internal wiring.

Thanks again,
Bryan Wiley
Cruiser Peformance

Bryan that is great news for future purchasers of the Punisher Bars.

Did you also resolve the issue with the left mirror perch? At the point where the hole was pre drilled on the left side of the bars for the interal wiring, was also where the left hand mirror mounts. Most of us who wanted to internaly wire these bars had to redrill the hole for the wires (enlarge it) so that the mirror would still mount. I did send your company an email at the time (about a year or so ago) about these two issues but sadly never got any reply.

BTW, I gave up trying to internally wire my bars in the end, it was a serious pain and I got through too much wiring. Regardless, I must say that I still absolutely love my CP Bars though.

Insert Image:

83.72 KB

1 - 20 of 72 Posts