RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
I have some fresh smoked Yellowfin tuna, (caught by myself!) smoked with mahogany and pecan I can send you a chunk. You may as well ship that thermo now, this is good smoke! I can send a couple of pics- 619 206 3521 Joe in San Diego [email protected] or PM me please!

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Yellowfin Tuna smoked woth mahogony

Couple of pics of the YFT, swimming 2 days ago! Takes about 24 hours of soak time, 10-12 hours of smoke time. Savory YFT.jpg

Smoking.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Yellowfin Tuna smoked with mahogony

Yellowfin tuna was swimming 2 days ago. It takes about 24 hours of soak time, 10-12 hours of smoking time. Nice and moist, rich, savory smoked flavor!

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Couple of pics of the YFT,...10-12 hours of smoke time.

Nice! 2 smokers going! Ive been deep sea fishing twice of the coast of boston and caught YFT both times...ate sashimi right there on the boat! I bet it would smoke up nice...

nice entry!

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
FYI - I guess I will wrap this give away up on wed, Sept 30th.

Remember, it doesn't have to be an outdoor smoker...a nice roasted piece of beast in the oven is a tasty bite!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thermometer PROBE

The grill is legit. I cook all I can on it burgers, "dogs", steaks, kabobs, chicken, and what I call Cuban pork chops thin cut bone in abobe all season 2 minutes on each side, the guest just pull them off the grill finger food.
Oh almost forgot the flat griddle is for bacon NO MESS IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Let me know if you want me to send you a sample LUV2LA- I BBQ 3-5 X a week, Steaks, lobster (Season starts next sat!) Tuna, yellowtail, dorado...I Love this forum!!!
I usually use hickory, oak (are you an Oak man, Jimmy?), pecan, maybe cherry. Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have a twist ending to my little thread; I have 2 thermometers to give away!!

So I have 2 winners who will each rcvd a wireless thermo unit:

Warbeast

RumbleMonkey

I hope you both have great success and will post up some cooks done with the thermos!

Please PM me your address and I'll get them off to you!

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just messin with our minds, now!

I was typing the winners exactly as you were posting!! Had some other things pop up that kept me away from the computer...

congrats!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks man! I just pm'ed you!

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Warbeast... Rumblemonkey...

you guys get them in the mail and have a chance to cook up anything?

·
Super Moderator
27,699 Posts
This is so cool . . . or should I say HOT! Congrats winners and Congrats to Laf for a great and surprising give-away!

I have a twist ending to my little thread; I have 2 thermometers to give away!!

So I have 2 winners who will each rcvd a wireless thermo unit:

Warbeast

RumbleMonkey

I hope you both have great success and will post up some cooks done with the thermos!

Please PM me your address and I'll get them off to you!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts