RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

If you live in the Houston area, Hick needs to borrow a Warrior for a day or two to fabricate a CTR. He will give you the installed CTR for free as thanks for your help. As you probably know, a CTR is a simple part that lessens the force needed to depress the clutch lever by about 20 to 30 percent. "Makes the clutch lever pull feel like warm butter"...

I am located in Tampa and want to purchase a CTR for my 2007 Warrior, but Hick does not currently make a Warrior CTR. The shop is located in Houston, and he needs a Warrior for dimensioning and test fitting.

Send me a reply if you are interested.

Cheers

·
Registered
66 Posts
I can help

I live in Houston and wouldn't mind helping too. I know this is a few months late but let me know if it's still something that needs to be done. I'm out of the country for a couple weeks but I can start planning a shop visit for when I get back.

·
Registered
528 Posts
From the HICK website...

Hick Custom Machine Works store is currently closed. Our family is in the process of moving, and we hope to reopen once we have made the transition. All our companion stores and our forum will continue to stay active.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts