RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I changed plans with my website hosting company and I now have more room than I'll ever need. So I thought why not share some of that space with my fellow rswarriors. I know most of you probably host your images somewhere else or utilize the 0.4MB that CarKnee allows us in the galleries but if anyone needs more room they are more than welcome to use some of my webspace. You can upload images athttp://www.sublimediversion.com/warriorpics After you upload the image it will display the path to that image.

*Moved to site news and comments

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Well that sounds real nice. I'm barely computer litterate and I'm not real sure what that means, but it sounds real nice.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
That is awfully cool of you! I will check it out!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a problem. I have 1000MB of storage on my personal account and that's the economy plan!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Hey smiffer,
Sean may need to take you up on that offer just to plug in the recall stuff.......Better yet.....put all the recall stuff on another site.......maybe Yammi would lend some space [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
Wish we could put that at the bottom somewhere......kinda sticks up in your face when you go to all forums.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Gary, thanks for the generous offer! [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Bumping the topic to the top to let more members know about the Warrior picture hosting.

I also sent you an email. Had a question for you. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts