RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

I started asking questions before posting to this section of the site, but I just wanted to say a quick hey, and thank everyone for being here /emoticons/emotion-1.gif This forum rocks!

On a personal note, I joined the "Warrior" club after selling my classic 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 last month - I was looking for something bigger, funner and faster, and I've definitely found it. For all of you in the Pacific Northwest, hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you and ride when the weather gets warmer.

As I mentioned before, thanks to everyone for being here...rock on!

·
Registered
525 Posts
welcome, I hope your pockets are deep and the girlfriend/wife is not very needy because the Warrior begs for attention and mods!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by 1fastwarrior02

Welcome, watch out for the mod bug!!

Too late! It's a wicked bug...I find myself thinking more about working on the bike than anything else. I even had a frickin' dream the other night about what I'm envisioning the final look of the bike to be - that's bad. And sad? I've only had it 3 weeks [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

But thanks, I'm excited to have a bike I really enjoy (first ride last night!) and a forum of cool folks to help field questions when needed. And I never wanted more garage space in my life, until I bought the Warrior...heh.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by juice2007

welcome, I hope your pockets are deep and the girlfriend/wife is not very needy because the Warrior begs for attention and mods!

Heh! I have to admit, I'm fortunate to have a wife who understands and supports my passion/hobby, as long as I'm diligent with my spending [^]

So far so good...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote:Originally posted by jayridgerunner

Jason, Welcome to the best **** forum on the web.

Thanks everyone...and I totally agree about this forum - I've been spending more time on this site than any other over the last few weeks. So far, there is only one downside: the more I read and learn, the more I want to do!

Thanks again...

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My last bike before my Warrior was a 1981 Kawasaki CSR 650. Same engine and frame as KZ. That bike screamed. I could do 130 on the highway opened up. Insane for a 24 year old bike at the time when i had it. I used to blow away my friends Honda shadow 1100 [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts