RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the nice thoughtful people out there who put so much effort into raising money for David's children-THANK YOU-. I am his fiance and we were to get married in April 04. I have one daughter of my own and David had 2 girls and they are all so sweet. It's a shame what happened. Only 10 seconds from our driveway! It haunts me every night because I don't know what happened! I have his bike in the garage and I look at it and just stare in bewilderment. A special thank you to "JPWarrior" for everything I read on the site that he did for his girls. And thank you also to everyone! Wow, there is still warm, kind people out there! Christy

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
You are quite welcome Christy. What a tragity to be so close to home and so close to your wedding. Your all in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
It was no big dealfor me Christy, everyone else made it effortless. Hope it helps. My deepest sympathies to, Brittany, Samantha, the family and you.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
My sympathies to you for your loss. If you ever need anything just let us know over here- every now and then we do something other than sit mindlessly in front of the computer telling jokes and bragging about our bikes! Send those girls our love and our prayers, as they are with you as well.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I just think it was easy for us to put ourselves in his shoes. Doing that made giving easy than not giving. And thanks for your note. To kind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts