RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Near the airplane used to make the first West-East Atlantic crossing.

Near torre de Belem, monument to an age of sea discovery.

This bike looks good just with any background !

Monument to the discoverers of 500yrs ago

I call this pic "Imported stuff":
- bike imported from Japan
- bridge imported from USA
- background monument imported from Brazil

The splendid monastery of "Jerónimos"

If you ever fancied doing a cruise trip consider Portugal as a possible destination. You could bring your warrior with you on the ship to continue the cruise on land with your cruiser bike [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I was in Lisbon in 2005 when we were wrapping up our deployment to the Gulf for OIF. Beautiful city and the buildings and sculptures are magnificent.

Dave

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Like Dave, I spent some time in Lisbon when my Father worked over there in the mid 90s, I visited all of the sites in your pictures while touring, they bring back some fond memories. A beautiful city with some great people.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Like Dave, I spent some time in Lisbon when my Father worked over there in the mid 90s, I visited all of the sites in your pictures while touring, they bring back some fond memories. A beautiful city with some great people.

I remember this pic the most, because unless I'm mistaken the ship moored out in the bay from here. I remember the monument out on the hill.

Dave

Insert Image:

80.8KB

·
Registered
29 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]Eh! Pá! Então não é que ando por aqui há uns dias a ver isto e agora de repente começo a ver fotos de Lisboa e com uma rsw com matrícula portuguesa. Até que enfim que descubro outra pessoa com uma rsw em Portugal. Temos que contactar um com o outro! Eu sou de Cuba, perto de Beja. Mail: [email protected]. Tm 967032024. O meu user name é "Joao". O mail só de semana das 9-17h. Acho que estás enganado, a Yamaha-motor Portugal informou-me que só tinham sido vendidas 7. E o representante de Viseu foi o recordista de vendas... com 2!
And now to others members: sorry I've wrote this in portuguese but is so much easy... As I've been said in other topics, there was only sold 7 rsw in Portugal and I've just found another's rsw owner ! Great.

·
Registered
264 Posts
My wifes family is from the Azores Island. Man the women from their are beautiful. black as nite hair, olive skin. She wants to go to Portugal soon. She hears all the stories from her mother and grandmother. She wants to visit here families heritage so bad that all she talks about, am going to have to come through for her. Beautiful country and people.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My first mods (stripping the reflectors doesn't count): Lower Cowls + Boulevard Windshield

The windshield is a must (for some comfort above 90mph) but the lower cowls... ...not sure if I rather prefer the raw original look.

Next will be a passenger backrest (short version) but it seems impossible to find one in Europe, probably will have to import from USA.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by joao

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]Eh! Pá! Então não é que ando por aqui há uns dias a ver isto e agora de repente começo a ver fotos de Lisboa e com uma rsw com matrícula portuguesa. Até que enfim que descubro outra pessoa com uma rsw em Portugal. Temos que contactar um com o outro! Eu sou de Cuba, perto de Beja. Mail: [email protected]. Tm 967032024. O meu user name é "Joao". O mail só de semana das 9-17h. Acho que estás enganado, a Yamaha-motor Portugal informou-me que só tinham sido vendidas 7. E o representante de Viseu foi o recordista de vendas... com 2!
And now to others members: sorry I've wrote this in portuguese but is so much easy... As I've been said in other topics, there was only sold 7 rsw in Portugal and I've just found another's rsw owner ! Great.

Nice to meet you João!
RWS owners are such a rare *species* in Portugal that we had to come to this great American 4M to find each other !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts