RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
I havent had the warrior to the track yet..(no time) but I came across a tools shed on a 109 on rt 22 I have pipes on my bike and thats it, red light to red light about 6 times...I dont drag race, but I can twist the throttle and bang gears and he had to have been dissapointed. I tried to talk to him before I turned off, but he couldnt hear me I guess over my pipes...ha..I read that whole thread, seems like some of those guys disagreed a little...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at it again, it was posted in 06,

Kinda makes me wonder if the M109 isnt getting slower.... lol

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,711 Posts
They used to be able to lie about it but now its common knowledge the 109 better run and hide when a Warrior rumbles thru!

BJMartin said:
I was looking at it again, it was posted in 06,

Kinda makes me wonder if the M109 isnt getting slower.... lol

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Funny that I rarely see one at the Dragon, I know they will beat me in a straight line . But When the road turns twisty I'm gonna leave that Tank way behind. **** i'll even ride 2 up!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
garnerwarrior said:
Funny that I rarely see one at the Dragon, I know they will beat me in a straight line . But When the road turns twisty I'm gonna leave that Tank way behind. **** i'll even ride 2 up!
The M109's may leave some of the slower Warrior's in the straights, but my LiL' 108ci has no problem taking it to the pavement against the M109.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Thats what I thought , a warrior with a 108 or 110 and the M109 Abrams Tank will be playin catch up! How you think that other little Orange bike you got would do against a M109 HMMMMMMM? LOL!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
garnerwarrior said:
Thats what I thought , a warrior with a 108 or 110 and the M109 Abrams Tank will be playin catch up! How you think that other little Orange bike you got would do against a M109 HMMMMMMM? LOL!
That LiL' Ole' Orange Bike of mineleaves my Warrior standing still.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I ran a 109 once in the 1/8th mile (my very first ever 1/8th mile ever). I got a bad start and got beat but he never pulled me. He remained about 2 bike lenghts ahead from start to finish. My bike was stock other than pro pipe. He had raced his bike before. I hope he comes back again as I will toast him. These bikes are close in the 1/8th mile though stock for stock.

·
Registered
727 Posts
BJMartin said:
Umm, do these guys know something we dont....

I have only raced 2 109's but the result was the same.....

Warrior 2

109's 0

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php/topic,4646.0.html

Obviously you came across some guys/gals who didn't know what they were doing...

MCN claims the M109 put up the following for numbers in their tests. No Warrior on motor alone - even with a 110 (orOrange Repsol Stickers)
is going to acheive these numbers in the quarter:

1/4 mileM109R 11.62/114.9

0-60M109R 3.65

0-100M109R 8.87

Top SpeedM109R 127.9

wet weightM109R 761

HPM109R 104

TorqueM109R 97.2

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, So no Warrior alone can put up that kind of numbers....Thats great.

I have few mods done and I can put out 89 1/2 hp with 113.2 ft/lbs torque.

All that said, I am also lighter. We also werent racing in a straight line. Life does not offer up to many straight line races, you have to be able to TURN.

I still think they are very beatable. Now we can continue to compare Apples to Oranges or Real Road race vs.Drag Track Race if you want, I have no problem beating a dead horse. Everyone knows we handle better, they are better in a straight line, BUT since I dont drive down a drag strip to work, I am going to compare Road Warriors to Road M109.

WARRIORS RULE!!!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good question...

It would be hard to do by yourself. To much torque to try and stop a stopwatch, have to hold on with both hands.

Wireless headset to innacurate. Best bet would be someone with a speed gun. I just sent a txt msg to my Little Brother who is a cop to see what we might be able to do. I will let you all know.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a buddy that I go riding with all the time with his M109. My mods are PR BAK, Propipe, PC111 (no custom map), he has drilled his baffles, and a Holley filter system( Which would barely be a filter). Needless to say he can get me everytime. We ride the piss out of both our bikes. He can only get about 2 bike lengths on me though. I added a 31 tooth pullley thinking that it would get him but it didn't make that much difference.

I would think that a bigbore would be able to take one, been pondering the thought for a winter project, but I'm pretty happy with what I have now and he can't by no means loss me down the straight (upto 230 km/h (135 mph) then I'm tapped out and he's gone).

Winding roads that's a different story!! Went from Nakusp B.C to Vernon and I had to stop twice for quite some time to make sure he was still on the road!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alberta Warrior said:
Winding roads that's a different story!! Went from Nakusp B.C to Vernon and I had to stop twice for quite some time to make sure he was still on the road!

My point exactly.

Tomorrow, I have a date with a radar gun, I can do as many passes as I want as long as my brother doesnt get a call. Now I have to go get a stop watch. I will post 0-60 times as soon as I get them.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for keeping up on me BOSSMAN...

Short answer, I havent got to do it yet.

I do have a TON of excuses though if you want them. Part of it was my Brother being hammered at the PD at not much free time. The other part was my flooring getting done in my house. My brother calls though when he can get out and I call him when I can go but our freetime never matches.

He actually is going to get me onto the driving course they use for training classes. Big, wide open, pavement! I will take some pics and get the numbers. I swear I will! lol

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So Yeah, I go for a Warrior Ride today, perfect weather, nice as ****. finally no Rain. I call up my Little Bro to meet me and FINALLY do the **** tests....

He is 4 hours away working with the Police Academy in Queen Creek. Turns out the guy knows his sh!t and they are making a good example out of him. Pretty cool for him, shitty for me. lol

I want to get this done this week though. I will be pushing it when he gets home.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts