RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,538 Posts
Stock front tire size is 120/70/18

As for the rear the widest u can go is the 200 ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,192 Posts
I recently learned a 210 rear is being made again but I have not hunted it in order to verify its actual physical width. Back in the day a 210 was a tight fit in the stock swingarm.

For the front, you can look at the specific brand of tire on the manufacturer's website for the overall width and height then measure the bike.

Its common for brands to vary a bit. For example the original couple of Avon Storm 200mm rear tires were actually 204mm wide. The current version 200mm Avon Storm 3D XM is 203mm wide. So its wise to get the technical spec for dimensions of the exact brand for the size you are considering.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok ill have to look into it thank u im trying to make my front tier close to my fender kinda fill it in

·
Registered
56 Posts
I recently learned a 210 rear is being made again but I have not hunted it in order to verify its actual physical width. Back in the day a 210 was a tight fit in the stock swingarm.

For the front, you can look at the specific brand of tire on the manufacturer's website for the overall width and height then measure the bike.

Its common for brands to vary a bit. For example the original couple of Avon Storm 200mm rear tires were actually 204mm wide. The current version 200mm Avon Storm 3D XM is 203mm wide. So its wise to get the technical spec for dimensions of the exact brand for the size you are considering.
…..I have seen and found a 210/50/17 Metzeler, I plan on getting this month. It's .4in. wider, and taller, which is good. I like their tire grip and tread design, and hey make good tires.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I see this post is a few months old but I'd like to touch this up again... So I have a 210/50 ZR 17 on my '02. From what I am seeing here, this is the biggest I can go on this rim?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have found the metzeler me880 210/50/17 has not been imported to the USA for over 2 years. Had to go to UK to get it. Took a while to find a place that would ship it here. Did, and will be mounted before Christmas. Will post pic's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts