RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks Turd back again! I just put on some SS Spiegler front brake likes, man what a bear it is to bleed new lines with no vacuum. Crack, pump repeat….. anyway it came with a nice sweet double anodized black banjo bolt. It unfortunately did not come with ones for the calipers. Does anyone remember the size? I’m 10X1.25?? I wanna replace the factory Hex ones.
Thanks
Turd🤙🏽

·
Premium Member
'04' Warrior - Super Fine Metallic Black
9,232 Posts
The OEM assembly uses the same (3) Banjo bolts for the MC (master cylinder) and the (2) front calipers.
The thread diameter and pitch are 10mm x 1.25 pitch x length (?)
You can measure the length of your discarded MC banjo bolt and order accordingly.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,501 Posts
These brakes pads often get overheated, and can in turn squeak, groan or grind. The average front brake pad replacement cost is between $115 and $300, this is about the same as the cost of rear brake pad replacements. These materials range in quality from poor quality to premium.
Excellent information, but not really all that relevant to the topic being discussed.

I see that this is your first post and that you've just joined our forum. Would you mind creating a post in the Welcome Mat introducing yourself and sharing a bit about your motorcycle? We love having new members here contributing but we also like to learn about our new members as well. It's a way for us to keep the forum welcoming and safe to all that participate. I'm sure you understand. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent information, but not really all that relevant to the topic being discussed.

I see that this is your first post and that you've just joined our forum. Would you mind creating a post in the Welcome Mat introducing yourself and sharing a bit about your motorcycle? We love having new members here contributing but we also like to learn about our new members as well. It's a way for us to keep the forum welcoming and safe to all that participate. I'm sure you understand. Thanks!
Think it might be a troll. I can get a pair of front EBC boots pads for about 60$

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,501 Posts
Think it might be a troll. I can get a pair of front EBC boots pads for about 60$
I'm about 95% sure you're right, but I always default that it's someone that is honest and trying to be a supportive member. Once we see nefarious activity, we'll take appropriate measures to protect the forum. For now, I'll wait for a response.

Just last week, we had a similar situation where someone was potentially trolling or suspicious, but the member just posted and didn't come back for almost a week, not expecting quick support. Once the member returned, we dove deep into the issues being experienced and seems to be a truly stand up member.

Fingers crossed this applies here too, although, I don't think I've heard of Warriors being sold in India (nationality flag on member's avatar).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts