RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front right handside spark plug was seized and unable to thread in a new plug after removing it. Can see threads are damaged and i am 1/3 of the way to remove the front cylinder head to re-thread the FRHS plug but a hesitating because not sure if I need/how to best disassemble the pushrods and dont want to f¥€k up. Any good past links showing step by step removal of the front cylinder head?

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,508 Posts
Www.rswarriordocs.com
Use tabs to browse to manuals.
Get the pdf of original manual that also has the two supplements. While there, ignore the outdated 'service manual notes' file. The updated version is in the Documentation forum here, browse there, view table of contents. Then browse to. That area is purposefully manual browsing.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Its pretty easy to do, yet I managed to screw it up! I marked the pushrods, but its not just one at the front and one at the back you need to think about, its also the way they locate at the bottom - inner and outer, I got mine the wrong way round! When I tried to start it, it wouldn't go, so I got a new battery and kept trying, waste of time till I swopped those rods! So funny really, simple mistakes, lucky nothing was damaged, put it right and ran lovely!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its pretty easy to do, yet I managed to screw it up! I marked the pushrods, but its not just one at the front and one at the back you need to think about, its also the way they locate at the bottom - inner and outer, I got mine the wrong way round! When I tried to start it, it wouldn't go, so I got a new battery and kept trying, waste of time till I swopped those rods! So funny really, simple mistakes, lucky nothing was damaged, put it right and ran lovely!
Thanks for the heads up 😂

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Www.rswarriordocs.com
Get the pdf of original manual that also has the two supplements. While there, ignore the outdated 'service manual notes' file. The updated version is in the Documentation forum here, browse there, view table of contents. Then browse to. That area is purposefully manual browsing.
Thanks ArizonaWarrior.
Www.rswarriordocs.com
Thanks ArizonaWarrior. Much appreciated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.