RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Redhorse, I followed the intructions in his link and mounted the cowl. I also added the chrome fender stays. She's coming around!

Insert Image:

68.3KB

Insert Image:

66.49KB

Insert Image:

67.3KB

Insert Image:

56.23KB

Insert Image:

62.94KB

Insert Image:

62.97KB

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Sweet man!....I like! can I ask whats up with those throttle cables in this pic? Why not zip tie them over with the brake line to neaten those up as well?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

Looking good man. Love the thick bars. What part of PR you at?

Luquillo. I ride every clear day (if possible every day) to Guaynabo, where I work. Where are you from?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by gchalifo

Sweet man!....I like! can I ask whats up with those throttle cables in this pic? Why not zip tie them over with the brake line to neaten those up as well?

You know, you are right dude. I may have to do that! And chromed too!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Looking sweet, love the clean up on the left engine side and at the back end too, really makes alot of difference IMHO. Gotta love that Black Cherry, the best colour Yammi have ever put out.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Good surfing there I hear. If its where I remember there is a little stretch of shops/restaurants/bars along the beach. Had some great Bacalaito.

Im from NJ but I'm on the Island 4-5 times a year visiting clients. From San Juan area to Caguas down to Ponce, and all the way the **** out to Mayaguez. Going to Aguadilla probably next month to set up another client. Friend of mine is one of the managers for Alberic Colon who own Ducati De Puerto Rico in Carolina. So well grab some demos and met up with his crew when I go out there sometimes and tear up the island. If we go again I'll give you a heads up.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Looks sweet! Wait til the mod big hits.... /emoticons/emotion-2.gif

I haven't seen redhorse post in a LONG TIME!

·
Registered
498 Posts
quote:Originally posted by the_grider

Looks good! My lower cowl came that color, but I had to change it.LOL
Looks real good man also like that seat alot to

1 - 14 of 14 Posts