RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that is interested in parting with there front dry break please contact me via PM or [email protected]. Can pay with PayPal or what ever suits you [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]Front portion going to Gas Tank or complete assembly:

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
you may want to consider buying new dry brakes aftermarket,(probably would save you money) i dont know of the site but have seen it posted here before am sure someone will chime up. and could possibly do the fuel line relocated btwn BAK for about 10 bucks.....unless you want to keep it stock, in witch case i am no help what so ever!!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Here are 2 links to aftermarket dry breaks.......if interested
[url="http://www.colder.com/asp_main/GeneralPurposeMetallicProducts.asp>http://www.colder.com/asp_main/GeneralPurposeMetallicProducts.asp

·
Registered
8,259 Posts
I'll take a look tonight when I go back to the shop, If I still have one its yours for the shipping. Probably 3.85 for priority mail.

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Churchkey

I'll take a look tonight when I go back to the shop, If I still have one its yours for the shipping. Probably 3.85 for priority mail.

Same here AlanH. If ChurchKey can't find his,...your more than welcome to mine!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
If none of these pan out check with member scooterguy. When I sold him my bike he took a box of parts that included a front dry break.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
I believe I still have mine, same offer as Church.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I probably have mine floating around too somewhere. And same as Church for me too.
But it looks like you're covered unless you need three or four of them haha

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts
I probably have mine floating around too somewhere. And same as Church for me too.
This thread about15yrs old aswell as the last comment.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I could use one - temporarily fixed mine with JB weld, so an extra would be fantastic for when it fails.

Re: resurrecting a zombie thread - as am relatively new and doing a lot of searching I have to remind myself to check the date on threads to validate their relevancy - but I'm glad you responded to this one!

Raz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts