RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 33,000 miles of hardly ever touching my too easily locking rear brake I find myself in need of new rotors in the front...

If anyone has a take off set, or knows of a more easily affordable set than stock, please let me know.

It really sucked when they grabbed last night on the way home, thankfully I wasn't grabbing a handfull!

Thanks!

·
Administrator
29,687 Posts
I'm just curious about your post. Did you measure the rotor thicknesses and inspect for general flatness?

I ask because you said 'grabbed' it could mean two things. One could be rotors are worn too thin or warped.

Another could be a typical grabbiness that sometimes happens to this kind of brake. Here's some ink:

Brake - Front - Pad Stutter & Stickiness: http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/110752.aspx

Either way, best of luck with this repair bro.
SLUGGO said:
After 33,000 miles of hardly ever touching my too easily locking rear brake I find myself in need of new rotors in the front...

If anyone has a take off set, or knows of a more easily affordable set than stock, please let me know.

It really sucked when they grabbed last night on the way home, thankfully I wasn't grabbing a handfull!

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts