RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone looking for a set offront rotors for 5 spoke wheel? I took a set off a spare wheel for a member who did not claim them. I want to offer them up before I re-install on the wheel. I have a set of new (OEM) bolts as well. The rotors are onlyslightly used and one rotor has a small nick from removal. I can send pics upon request.

P.S. If anyone knows, are the rotors reverseable? I'd like to remount with the "clean" side out as I nicked one during the removal. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Jon,

Although not handed, the rotors have a frt & back and can be identified in 2-ways.

[*]
onetail tale, on the6-hole rotor,is the very thinconical spring behind the hollow rivet of the rotor carrier & rotorfacesto the inside of the wheel.
[*]
and the most important is the 45 deg smallChamfer on the Inside Diameter mountinghole. This chamfermust face thewheel so that the carrier sits perfectly flush to the machined tabs of the cast wheel.

[*]
If you reverse the rotor it will hang-up on the smallradius machined in the cast wheel because of thesharp corneron the carrier.[/list][/list]

EDITED: I hope this clearly explains your question and i would expect that the later 5-hole rotor is constructed the same!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts