RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having about 100 pairs of AlanH's Rigid Front Turn Signal brackets made. Please see his original post if you have questions:

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24114

They'll be in polished Stainless Steel. My cost with shipping should be around $24 - $30 per pair. Like others who've had these for sale on the site, I'm not making any money on this deal; just interested in the brackets for myself and if I can help others, then that's cool also. PM me with your full name, address and email address if you're interested and I'll respond when I have the brackets in hand and firm pricing.

parabellum's post has the info on the screws and spacers needed. Thank you parabellum. http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42810)

I will be doing some research to find spacers that don't need to be drilled out and button head bolts. I'll post an update to this effect as soon as I have the info.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have these brackets on my bike. I purchased my hardware from chromebolt.com, no drilling needed! They carry both the bolts and the spacers.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are still interested, I have the front turn signal brackets and they are ready for shipping. If you still want a set send $33 via PayPal to [email protected]. Please include your complete shipping address, phone number and Warrior Forum ID.

Insert Image:

51.4KB

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Payment sent! Sure beats the $100+ other options for clamps and mounting hardware for aftermarket turn signals!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by Winz

I got them in the mail the other day. Haven't shown the wife yet though.

When my wife notices something new on my bike I always tell her one of 2 things:

1) It's for safety.You want me to be safe...right?
2) It was like that when I bought it.

Number 1 is always more effective.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts