RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a ride today and the brackets on my front blinkers broke.
So I looking for some new ones
What is everyone favorite.

·
Administrator
27,730 Posts
Do you need the mount that wraps around the fork legs, or just the signal housing, or?

It will also be helpful to know what model year you have because the sockets and bulbs differ in later years, as do the lens color and the housing chrome or black.

For aftermarket, others can speak better than I can. If you get replacements that are LED, or are single-filament bulbs for turn signals-only (no front 'running' lights like stock) then do a search for C.O.D. or click of death.

Hope this helps you target what you need.

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
I should have some stock ones I can hook you up with, cheap. They dont have the bullet connectors on them and I think one of the lenses is broken but that plastic piece you need should be fine. If you like I can look tomorrow and send you pics. Thinking like $10 plus shipping.

·
Administrator
27,730 Posts
Okay, so stock 2005 and newer will match your bulbs and sockets.

If you go with LED aftermarket lights then search COD as mentioned earlier. You'll want to put some resistance in the sky blue wire inside the headlight bucket to avoid COD (or some other branch of that sky blue wire even if under the rider seat). There is a ton of ink on this around here. The key is: COD is not caused by LED signals, it is actually caused by NOT having stock front 'running' lights and NOT having stock 'license plate' lights. Its a whole weird thing, but you can read about it here.

Have fun! Its actually a cool mod.

Oh and it's a 2007

1 - 8 of 8 Posts