RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS 3 spoke stock wheels, Corbin D/T Seat, Corbin Stinger Seat,Billet Upper belt guard.

Have a front and rear stock wheel set in 3 spoke. Great for getting chromed or wide tire with out the down time of your wheels being sent off for weeks and your bike gathering dust. Even have the rubbers left on them with good miles still in them. $325 plus the shipping. Another option is I can send them to Cadfather for polishing for you but you will ave to work out the details with him.

Sold to Matt at PE

If you cant see the pics load Firefox as your browser. If still no pics drop me a line for direct links.

Only scratch is shown, small and not deep. It would be removed if they were being chromed or polished either way.

Corbin Dual Touring Seat. 2 backrests. $1k invested. The rear backrest peg cannot be removed. Small hole where the plastic grommet used to be (as shown in pic.) $300 plus shipping

Sold to Gisack

Also like braaaaaaand spank-in new Ball Milled chrome billet Upper belt guard cover. I dont have the small cover for it since my lower has been gone since the day I bought this bike. $50 shipped to the lower 48

Stinger can be seen in my Gallery pics. $300 plus shipping

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: FS 3 spoke stock wheels and Ball milled Billet Upper belt guard.

DO U STILL HAVE THE RIMS AND DOES THE PULLEY COME WITH IT

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS 3 spoke stock wheels.

ivan82 said:
What condition are the wheels in? Do you have any pics you can send? How good are the tires?Where are you located?

thanks ivan [email protected]
Tires are fair good for another 1k or 500 dependent on the ridrs style. Pics can be made will get the this weekend for you.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

ZARNELL said:
DO U STILL HAVE THE RIMS AND DOES THE PULLEY COME WITH IT
Still have them, pulley and hub do not come with them, also rotors will not come with them.

·
Registered
223 Posts

Can you please pm me a price for the seat? Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts