RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have my front and rear wheel for sale. These are the 3 spoke wheels, they have tires on them that have some use left in them.

The front has both brake discs. I will sell it for $100 + $35 shipping (To the lower 48)

The rear has the pulley attached as well. I will sell it for $125 + $35 shipping (To the lower 48)

If you need both of them, we can work out a deal.

The wheels have been sanded, and painted black. They are not perfect, but they clean up well and look good.

Let me know if you have any questions via PM.

I am located in Panama City, Florida.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys, you know you need these. Looking to free up some garage space. ;p

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
What?...why would you do that?

I'm really tempted to pick these wheels up so that i can take my ride back to stock and sell it! .... this is an excellent price

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
caver...why no pics of the new wheels on your page...cmon man....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm really tempted to pick these wheels up so that i can take my ride back to stock and sell it! .... this is an excellent price
We can work something out Im sure. Just need the room in the garage.

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
Alright Alan, which bike do you have your eye on? Looking for something else?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Rear wheel

Reduced price and included shipping.

Come and get'em!
Where you at on just the rear wheel? I'm having Kyle do a swing arm for me now and I'm considering buying a core to send in so that I can still ride.
Thx.

Gary

·
Registered
47 Posts
My wheels are good, just looking to get a set powder coated black in the middle & machine polished lips. Also looking to widen the rear but trying to avoid down time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts