RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Roadstar Warrior 1700
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these off my 2002 warrior. I’ve got some Bub pipes for sale. they’re not perfect. The chrome heat shield starting to turn colors and there’s a scrape along the bottom of the pipe. They sound great, work great just cosmetically not perfect. Would be great pipes if someone maybe wants to use a header wrap on them. Thinking maybe 100+ the ride

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Last time I shipped pipes I bubble wrapped each pipe and then taped them very well to each other. I then made a make shift box as tightly conforming to the pipes out of some old cardboard from a tv. I think I was charged like 90 bucks to ship from Miami to Vegas.

·
Registered
2002 Yamaha Warrior 1700
4 Posts
Dang, I would love these also. I'm in Canada and would pay shipping no problem. I should check the forum more often lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dang, I would love these also. I'm in Canada and would pay shipping no problem. I should check the forum more often lol
I’ll keep the post updated. Going to ups tomorrow to see if i can get my shipping cost down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok thanks. Keep me posted in case sale falls through. I am in IL zip 60564. Thanks.
Waiting on first person to get back to me. I did
Check out ups for your zip. Estimate 94.25 for
Ups ground. Wrapped like this

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's great! How much for the pipes?
Price was in original post. 100+ Shipping. Look
At description as they are not perfect. Heat shields are discolored and have scrape. Would be good if someone wanted to paint or wrap them. Pipes are aggressive and loud.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts