Stock Air Box with Filter and hoses, and AIS Delete components $10

Stock Hand Brake Lever $5

V&H Bigshots Open Baffles, great shape $5

Matching Set ISO Grip Throttle Boss Left and Right. $5

·
Premium Member
8,371 Posts
^^^ +1

That looks like the Factory Yamaha Accessory Kit to me :)

Chrome Rotating Pulley Mod with adapter plate and forum provided diagram. Be sure you read up on mounting this puppy. It’s not plug and play. Blemish on chrome shown in pic will not be seen when mounted as that part will be under the cover above it. Chrome is not perfect but pretty good.
It should be P&P for '02'-'05' Middle-Shaft design ;)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Throttle bosses sold
Bump.
Time to think about rotating pulley mod it’s going to go soon I can feel
It!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Attention! I would like to see a video ‘how to’ on a rotating pulley mod. So if someone wants to throw their rep on the line I’ll happily DONATE my chrome rotating pulley mod to the cause. The rules are you pay shipping, you install the mod by June 1st, 2020, you post a how to install a rotating pulley video (that you recorded while installing this mod lol) by July 1st, 2020. Drinking and complaining during video encouraged.

Figure $20 for shipping lower 48. I’ll cover the rest if it’s more.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Attention! I would like to see a video ‘how to’ on a rotating pulley mod. So if someone wants to throw their rep on the line I’ll happily DONATE my chrome rotating pulley mod to the cause. The rules are you pay shipping, you install the mod by June 1st, 2020, you post a how to install a rotating pulley video (that you recorded while installing this mod lol) by July 1st, 2020. Drinking and complaining during video encouraged.

Figure $20 for shipping lower 48. I’ll cover the rest if it’s more.
NICE!!😄😄

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
This is crazy! This kit sells for $250 new on ebay people and this ones been modified to fit all years! Still can't believe no takers, if I didn't already own this one and the barons one I'd grab it and make the video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

41 - 56 of 56 Posts