RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock front and rear wheels off an 05. Both have some small scratches and wear but overall they are in good condition. Bearings are still in both wheels. Both wheels have Bridgestone battlax tires with some tread left. Just got some new chrome wheels so these must go. Looking for SOLD plus actual cost of shipping, which I have no clue on something this big. Local pickup is an option too.I live in Cincinnati and would be willing to meet within an hour or so of here SOLD

Vance and Hines big shots with big city thunder baffles. Mounting bracket is included. Some small scratches and marks on these . At some point in the life of these pipes spacers weren't used to mount the pipes to the bracket causing some small dimples from the bolts on the back of the pipes. The result was you are unable to use a normal stock baffle hence the BCT baffles. There is some marks from the removal off the old baffles on one of the pipes in the back. Did my best to document the imperfections in the pics and the prices reflects accordingly. Looking for SOLD plus actual cost of shipping. Local pickup also for these. SOLD

Due to my work schedule I probably wouldn't be able to ship until the weekend.
plenty of photos at the link below
whodey181212's Library | Photobucket

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
What would be the shipping cost for the exhaust to Fort Wayne Indiana? And do you still have the stock baffles?

·
Registered
787 Posts
i wish i was in the US!

·
Registered
787 Posts
price shipped to CAN on pipes please

1 - 15 of 15 Posts