RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice looking scoot you got there!

Forgive me for noticing, but it looks like you have a little concavity on the right side of your tank. Given that it's not creased, something like the link below might make it a little less noticeable for a really good price. If you've looked for tanks, I'm sure you've noticed the short supply of them so we gotta do what we gotta do. I bought this exact kit and took some dings out of mine as well as out of my wife's car. Just be patient and do pull after pull until it's all pulled out. I even pulled out a ding in my metal water bottle that's been bugging me for years. ;)

Thank you much. Last owner dropped it. I would def like to fix it. I will give this a try ! appreciate the link!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got it last July. Always wanted one. Great bike. Ride with a bunch of sport bike guys. They are always surprised when I still right there!
The plan for the swingarm and tire are to send them off to get widened for a 250. I know KyleNV does that sort of thing but have heard hes busy. Any suggestions? I could have you ship it straight to the widening company and save the extra shipping.

·
Administrator
30,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
I started a thread recently on this topic of wheel and swingarm widening. There were a couple posts by members. I'll find it for you. The way these are boxed I can send the pulley/etc direct to you and the swingarm/wheel direct to them. More later.

Added:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I started a thread recently on this topic of wheel and swingarm widening. There were a couple posts by members. I'll find it for you. The way these are boxed I can send the pulley/etc direct to you and the swingarm/wheel direct to them. More later.

Added:
Thanks. I will give them a call and see if they can do wheel and swing arm.

Will be back in touch

Cheers

·
Administrator
30,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Found more stuff, so added to ad.

First post has been updated with box dimensions and weights and my zip code so you can get a shipping quote on what you want. Also, you can get a better price if your ship-to address is a business. So the first post now has all the info you need to pick any shipper you want.

Jump:

·
Administrator
30,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
How much would shipping be?
ESTIMATE FROM USPS TODAY:

To You
TO ZIP 80919:
Wheel etc $56.15
Pulley etc $40.40
Swingarm $50.20

To Custom Metal Spinning
TO ZIP 90670
Wheel etc $50.55
Pulley etc $33.15
Swingarm $43.05

ESTIMATE FROM UPS TODAY

To You
TO ZIP 80919:
Wheel etc $49.53
Pulley etc $26.07
Swingarm $40.88

To Custom Metal Spinning
TO ZIP 90670
Wheel etc $39.17
Pulley etc $19.44
Swingarm $29.81

Please verify shipping prices. Feel free to use info in post #1 to get your own quotes too. I'm not a shipper and can't guarantee the prices until it's real lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ESTIMATE FROM USPS TODAY:

To You
TO ZIP 80919:
Wheel etc $56.15
Pulley etc $40.40
Swingarm $50.20

To Custom Metal Spinning
TO ZIP 90670
Wheel etc $50.55
Pulley etc $33.15
Swingarm $43.05

ESTIMATE FROM UPS TODAY

To You
TO ZIP 80919:
Wheel etc $49.53
Pulley etc $26.07
Swingarm $40.88

To Custom Metal Spinning
TO ZIP 90670
Wheel etc $39.17
Pulley etc $19.44
Swingarm $29.81

Please verify shipping prices. Feel free to use info in post #1 to get your own quotes too. I'm not a shipper and can't guarantee the prices until it's real lol.
Thank you for figuring those out for me. Gonna give metal spin guys a shout on Monday.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts