RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys? I have put a few miles on my Warrior since purchasing it, putting on the power commander and getting the map loaded to the closest setting to what I have. What kind of fuel mileage are you guys getting with your Warriors? I got 48 mpg with mine is this fairly normal or just highway driving. I want to do the V-BAK, will this and a different map change my fuel mileage much? Also Im gonna be doing the AIS block off plates. Im just curious as to what others are getting.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Hulkster, do a search and you'll find a wealth of threads regarding mileage. I can average between 50 - 60 mpg fully loaded, on a road trip. fyi.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I usually get between 40 and 45 MPG on a road trip. That was what I got before the PCIII and the VBAK and it seems to be the same after.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
MPG is nice to know but I watch my miles per tank. In 4000 miles of riding the Warrior I've gotten between 113 and 137 miles before the reserve light comes on. Once the light comes on, I'm looking for fuel.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have found that fuel mileage is total dependant on your right hand. The faster you drive the lower the mileage. I can get 55 to 60 mpg on the highway driving the speed limit. When i work on my 0 to 60 times or drive 85-90 on highway I get about 35mpg.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jimell

I have found that fuel mileage is total dependant on your right hand. The faster you drive the lower the mileage. I can get 55 to 60 mpg on the highway driving the speed limit. When i work on my 0 to 60 times or drive 85-90 on highway I get about 35mpg.

+1, the variation in mileage will probably be more affected by your throttle inputs than the mods you described above. Fine tuning your bike w/ something like the PCIII can actually make your bike run more efficient...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thats awesome, I was just kinda curious as to what others were getting. I just never would have thought this bike would get mileage that good, I know the R1 I had wouldnt do this good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts