RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys...so I have sold my Warrior and now I have my brand new spare fuel tank for sale. USD695-00
Never had a drop of fuel in her, totally unused and still in the original box with all openings still sealed. Absolutely brand spanking new and in a beautiful very dark anthracite grey. Only issue is the tank is with me here in South Africa so it would probably be best for a potential buyer in the USA to arrange for pick-up and delivery from the USA side. There are companies such as Buy online in Europe and UK and ship to US - international shipping freight forwarder | EshopWedrop USA - EshopWedrop.com and https://www.aramexglobalshipper.com and International Shipping, International Courier Parcel Delivery Services Company, Overseas Shipping Service that facilitate USA shoppers to buy from any country in the world and ship to the USA.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Woooa..the holy grail of tanks! Reasonable price for a virgin tank! Someone is gonna score!
Actually it looks like no-one is really interested...I am thinking if it doesn't sell I am going to turn it into a conversation piece for my home pub/bar by converting it into a Beer Cooler. Just cut a nice big hole in the top and fill it up with ice. Or perhaps turn it into a beer keg with a tap. It will look really cool and me and all my biker buddies will have a good laugh about it every time we get together for some drinks :) I will be sure to post some photos of it when I'm done.

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
791 Posts
bit early to say nobody's interested.. it's only been up 1 day...

and aparently only ArizonaWarrior and me are on here daily

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
Gotta give it a few days. It's not like these are extra foot pegs for $50.
It would be a small investment like I just bought a complete motor and trans as a backup.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Last chance to buy this tank before I go ahead with converting it into a Jack Daniels drinks dispenser for my mancave. I'm going to be working from the following idea (see attached image)
Will post pics of the project when I'm finished.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts