RS Warrior Forum banner

Fuel Tank Brand Spanking New. Price drop from USD695 to USD425

(sold) 
3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  terryeddy72 
#1 · (Edited)
Right guys...so I have sold my Warrior and now I have my brand new spare fuel tank for sale. I had her up for sale at USD695 but decided to drop the price to USD425 to help cover part of the shipping costs that the buyer would have to incur. For buyers in Europe I dropped the price from Euro575 to Euro350
Never had a drop of fuel in her, totally unused and still in the original box with all openings still sealed. Absolutely brand spanking new and in a beautiful very dark anthracite grey. The tank is with me here in South Africa.

Preferably buyer organises for tank to be collected in South Africa and to be shipped to their address.
Buyer pays for shipping and any customs and excise duties that may be levied by customs in their country.

I opened a Paypal account to facilitate the payment from the buyer to me. It will take a few days before my bank account will be linked to my Paypal account.
As soon as that has been done I will post my Paypal account details here.

If you prefer I can ship from here: The following shipping broker (Parcelspot) is the cheapest I have found. They will collect the tank from me and deliver it
to your address in the USA or Europe. The quote includes insurance protection for the parcel. I filled in a request for a quote ( see below) to illustrate what the shipping will cost. I used the delivery address as Chicago, USA and filled in my own address here in South Africa as the collection address. The parcel dimensions and weight and value are the actual ones. The value is in South African Rand and the quotes are generated in South African Rand as well. The quote request sample below shows shipping to Chicago with FEDEX PRIORITY will cost South African Rand 4,985 which converted is USD355. To find out what the shipping will cost you click on the PARCELSPOT link I provided and just fill in the form with the the same details as I did below but put your own address as the delivery address. Then generate quote. The quote will be in South African Rands which you can easily convert to USD or Euro's with an online currency converter.

See less See more
#5 ·
Well and of course you will then have a brand new tank and you can keep your current tank as a spare or sell it to recoup some of your expenses such as the shipping costs.

#13 · (Edited)
Well I checked for you what it would cost to Lousiana. Parcelspot gave me 3 quotes. The cheapest 2 quotes are with FEDEX. I include screengrabs of the quotes and I converted the 2 Fedex quotes into USD at todays current exchange rates for you. Both quotes include protection cover and the protection cover is based upon the tanks value being USD 425.
FEDEX ECONOMY will cost you USD290 + 15% Value Added Tax = USD333 plus price of tank USD425 so total is USD758
FEDEX PRIORITY will cost you USD355 + 15% Value Added Tax = USD408 plus price of tank USD425 so total is USD833

Attachments

#16 ·
Ok SOLD...for USD300....I contacted the guy who purchased my Warrior and asked him if he would like to buy the tank for Rand4,500...that is USD300...SOLD! he said without any hesitation :) Plus I threw in a set of brand new Melling JB-2011 Lifters for nothing which I received by parcelpost from Aussie Cob yesterday...yeah well since I don't have a Warrior anymore I don't need those anymore either. But big THUMBS UP to Aussie Cob for having sent me those lifters.
Cheers everyone...ride safe

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.