·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
You’re looking for SPD-5PX09-10-14, right? Give me a minute…
Case of your favorite beer delivered to your house if you can find them!!! I did a search for the part number and came up with nothing, but I may not be as strong with the force as you, haha.

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
870 Posts
Partzilla also has a 2008 deep red metallic tank for $840.
do verify they actually phisically have in stock what they say they have on their websites...

last year i bought 3 different seats from webshops.. none could actually deliver the item

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do verify they actually phisically have in stock what they say they have on their websites...

last year i bought 3 different seats from webshops.. none could actually deliver the item
I went through and checked a bunch of years and color schemes and most stated "Unavailable" but some actually had posted prices. I added one to my cart and started the checkout process to see if it would tell me that it was actually out of stock and it never did. I didn't buy one, but I went all the way through the process until I was going to.

It is a good recommendation for anyone that is actually planning on buying one to get someone on the phone to confirm inventory, though. I'm just not looking for one to buy or I would have gone through that effort.

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
Partzilla is very good about answering their phone and physically checking for availability thru their system. They have even called other warehouses for me and are great at following up.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I have been buying from partzilla for years. moto and marine stuff and they are usually very good about inventory accuracy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Random_guy, can you find me a 31 Tooth Yamaha front pulley for my Warrior, the Baron Pulley would not work with my 250 Fat Tire Kit for some undeterminable reason. I was told there was a 31 tooth Yamaha pulley for the other RoadStar 1600 or something. Will pay Finders fee.
Craig

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
Hey Random while you are at it I am looking for a F150 early 90's up till 1996 single cab, short bed, V8, automatic. Let me know what you come up with as I am very interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts