RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my Fuggin Bros (Wicked Bros) exhaust last Friday and just finished installing them today.

I ordered black ceramic coated Cobra's, and all I can say is that they are probably the most amazing pieces of fabrication I have seen in a loooooooong time!

Fabrication, build and finishing are second to none.

It's already 7PM here and dark so I couldn't get any pics. I'll take some next weekend and post them (if I figure how to do that).
Just talk to Doug and get one of the nicest exhausts out there. I love 'em.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Guido said:
Just received my Fuggin Bros (Wicked Bros) exhaust last Friday and just finished installing them today.

I ordered black ceramic coated Cobra's, and all I can say is that they are probably the most amazing pieces of fabrication I have seen in a loooooooong time!

Fabrication, build and finishing are second to none.

It's already 7PM here and dark so I couldn't get any pics. I'll take some next weekend and post them (if I figure how to do that).
Just talk to Doug and get one of the nicest exhausts out there. I love 'em.
Really looking forward to seeing these pipes...have you fired up the bike and taken a sound clip yet?????
I'm dying to hear!

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Someone who was considerate of others would have waited to post this with pics instead of teasing us.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man I'm sorry to post without the pics but I was so freaking excited with them that I couldn't resist...LOL
Dan, I haven't even figured out how to post pics here and you want me to post a sound clip!?!?!?!
Kidding.. I'll try to post next Sat...

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Take the pics tomorrow in the daylight, email them to someone on the 4m that knows how to post them. They can add them to this thread. We no have to wait till saturday. Problem solved.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Problem is by the time I get home, it's dark...
So who knows how to post pics on a thread? Send me a PM with e-mail so I can send them...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not as much as I thought initially... but it did come with a baffle which I guess I could have not installed ... :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts