RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fella's. Just a quick post to let anyone in the market know about this craiglist offer: [email protected]

Posting has it listed as a 2007 RSW blue/silver in color with 2000 miles.
Clean title and bone stock. Price is $3400 and located in Woodstock,
Vermont.

Hope this info helps someone looking for a low mileage stock scoot!

Ride Safe everyone.
Rg

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arizonawarrior;

-let me see if I can get the correct info and repost for you. Give me a few minutes
to look this up.
Rg

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
arizonawarrior;

-I found the craigslist post ID and it is: 7008099231 second page under the motorcycles for sale. Located in Woodstock, VT. I hope this helps someone out.
Rg

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTUdude;

-Glad you saw the post. And She is a beauty with low miles at that! Great score and
I hope she brings you years and miles of enjoyment. Do you have any plans to make her "yours"? Let us know what you do and Congrats.
Rg

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
wow... I remember when I bought my 2002 warrior with 5000 miles almost 8-9 years ago! 2000 miles...the deals are still out there! Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
20 Posts
TTUdude;

-Glad you saw the post. And She is a beauty with low miles at that! Great score and
I hope she brings you years and miles of enjoyment. Do you have any plans to make her "yours"? Let us know what you do and Congrats.
Rg
Absolutely! I've got a whole list of things I want to do to the bike! It's going to be such a fun project over the next couple years! It's a shame that riding season is over though... Fun projects for the winter though while it's in the garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts