RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little FYI for all members with Titanium Warriors.

For any of you guys looking for a color matching full face helmet for your titanium warrior I have found one.

The KBC "Wolf" Style CHARCOAL colored full face helmet matches our Titanium Warriors perfectly.

I took the helmet outside and put it side by side in the sun and one couldnt get any closer to matching without putting the numbers together and spraying it on themselves?
I ordered one along with Joe Rocket "Phoenix" Mesh Jacket and matching gloves so I could have something for the spring and summer.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a couple of full face black helmets, but I'm thinking about buying a flat black shorty, which I think will go well with the Ti Warrior, for those warm summer days. I usually go with black helmets so that when I change bikes I don't have to worry about having mismatched helmet and bike colors. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yaquote:Originally posted by cabexbx

I have a couple of full face black helmets, but I'm thinking about buying a flat black shorty, which I think will go well with the Ti Warrior, for those warm summer days. I usually go with black helmets so that when I change bikes I don't have to worry about having mismatched helmet and bike colors. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Good point about the mismatched helmet and bike combos, I went ahead and ordered it anyways

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by cabexbx

·
Registered
43 Posts
IMHO, the HJC CL-12 s/f MC-5 graphics laden helmet matches the bike and adds a splash of speed. add the mirrored visor, and it looks great with the titanium, chrome,and black of the warrior. Check out my gallery to see a glimpse of the helmet.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by KANSAS_WARRIOR

IMHO, the HJC CL-12 s/f MC-5 graphics laden helmet matches the bike and adds a splash of speed. add the mirrored visor, and it looks great with the titanium, chrome,and black of the warrior. Check out my gallery to see a glimpse of the helmet.

Ive seen that helmet before. It does look good and you gotta love those mirrored shields [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]!!

Guys, im not trying to start a helmet war here im just letting anybody out there that might be looking for a solid helmet that is color matched to the Titanium Warrior that they can find one with this brand (KBC). If any of you guys know of any other brands (like the Shoei mentioned above) please feel free to ring in. I just happened to stumble onto this one out of pure coincidence and thought others might want to know [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by OSUX

Medic,

What did you pay for it? and who did you get it through?

I paid $155.00 for it from Motorhelmets.com since the dealer had the price jacked up to $199+$5 for tax and couldnt touch the other price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts