RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G’day everyone, I’m back. Haven’t been on here for about 7 years. That’s how long ago it was that I sold my Warrior……. and regretted it every since.
So, here’s my new story. While on holidays, in Adelaide. The wife takes me into Yamaha Pitmans for some random reason. There in the store is a Black Warrior!! She says “wow, you drool over that while I take care of this other thing”
Moment later she returns, holding up her phone, with Doug Pitman beside her. He throws me the keys and says “it’s yours” completely blown away and in shock! My wife had surprised me by buying this bike!
Just waiting for it to be transported up here to Brisbane.
looking forward to re living the dream!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Wow congrats! That's some wife you got!
Welcome back
send some pics!

Reactions: silver102

·
Registered
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
568 Posts
G’day everyone, I’m back. Haven’t been on here for about 7 years. That’s how long ago it was that I sold my Warrior……. and regretted it every since.
So, here’s my new story. While on holidays, in Adelaide. The wife takes me into Yamaha Pitmans for some random reason. There in the store is a Black Warrior!! She says “wow, you drool over that while I take care of this other thing”
Moment later she returns, holding up her phone, with Doug Pitman beside her. He throws me the keys and says “it’s yours” completely blown away and in shock! My wife had surprised me by buying this bike!
Just waiting for it to be transported up here to Brisbane.
looking forward to re living the dream!
Great story. Funny thing is I share with you the same story. My Australian wife bought me a Triumph when I went into the Triumph store to buy one. The dealer told me someone else purchased it and I left sad. It got delivered to my home the next day. Gotta love Aussie women. (The non crazy ones).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great story. Funny thing is I share with you the same story. My Australian wife bought me a Triumph when I went into the Triumph store to buy one. The dealer told me someone else purchased it and I left sad. It got delivered to my home the next day. Gotta love Aussie women. (The non crazy ones).
Where are you guys finding these women, i think i need an upgrade!! 😆 :ROFLMAO::LOL:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, she's a pretty special woman! I won't be upgrading her anytime soon lol
Here's the only pic I have so far. Still waiting for it to be delivered to Brisbane :(. It'll be worth the wait. Hopefully it won't be too hard to get a roadworthy on it. It has aftermarket bars, small aftermarket indicators and vance & hines pipes.
The indicators are the only thing of concern, oh and the horn doesn't work. But all good!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where are you guys finding these women, i think i need an upgrade!! 😆 :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Does the user name imply that you actually have a turbo strapped to your Warrior? That thought has run through my head...............
I want to change the exhaust anyway, may as well slide a turbo in there too, plus a turbo makes a great muffler :LOL: :LOL:

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,487 Posts
@silver102

Nice hot rod.

There might be a second horn tucked-in near the kickstand. Some countries have just one. Either way, check wires and plugs at horn connection(s). Also if the turn signals don't illuminate then check the Signal fuse, they share a fuse. Next test is pull the horn and cut some adequate wire to test horn off the battery posts. Don't juice yourself. Lots of kick. Also check the horn button of course. See, nothing here you didn't already know, right!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does the user name imply that you actually have a turbo strapped to your Warrior? That thought has run through my head...............
I want to change the exhaust anyway, may as well slide a turbo in there too, plus a turbo makes a great muffler :LOL: :LOL:
Sure does It'd be rude to have that user name without actually having a turbo on your warrior lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts