RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
GS has been very helpful to me and I haven't sent them a dime. Great contributor to the forum...thanks GS

BTW...if I were to buy a modded swing arm it would be from GS, no questions asked...they put more effort into their arms than anyone else.

·
Banned
830 Posts
I have had nothing but a positive experience with G&S Cycles.

I bought my 260 kit from them, it fit perfect, the powder coated wheels (front and back) came out show quality.

Eric/G&S has worked on my bike several times (I am local) and the work was always top notch.

I have always found Eric to be a stand-up guy, I will continue to do business with him /G&S Cycles.

Bob

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
I was not able to determine which posts should be removed, things were too intertwined, so other mods took-on the chore of cleaning this 2011 thread. My posts were also removed, except one, which I have now removed too because its also irrelevant now its been cleaned. This has been put back into view at least temporarily.

Stew did not communicate here in this thread, and he has been encouraged to start his own new thread with respect to his wheels where he can (if he wants) communicate with the other parties involved in a fair and balanced manner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.