RS Warrior Forum banner

gagues interchangable? blue to red?

4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  spun monkey 
#1 ·
is it possible for my 2003 warrior to have red gagues like a newer warrior that i saw? thanks!

#13 ·
i will tell you for 100 per cent fact that the milage is stored in the tach, period IN THE TACH no question period hope that helps, dont know what it costs to get them changed but buying used ones is plug and play easy and you have a choice of colors . most used ones can be found cheap , btk572

#15 · (Edited)
+1 in the Tach. I'm reminded I need to make a correction in Popular Mods to avoid this confusion.

Also: Tachometer - Disassemble: http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/141987.aspx might be handy to this topic.

repsol61 said:
Now that you mention it, I believe it is stored in the tach. Yes, I just checked, the mileage is stored in the tach. have you noticed thed 'search' feature at the top tight of the page? More information there than you can possibly imagine.

#16 ·
. . . and speak of the devil - here's the post that is a bit confusing so I have removed it from Popular Mods and what the heck I've added this here post since its more fun and certainly more clear! One step at a time men, and seriously thanks for the reminder and sorry I didn't fix it earlier. My bad.

EssKay said:
Honestly, I'm still a little confused from what I read here about where the odometer readings are stored. But here is a good post on that issue: [post link deleted lol]

#17 ·
If you can solder just open the gauges up and replace the led's in there. Did it in my tach already the speedo is a little bit of a pain to open up so be patient. I think they are PLC22 led's but not positive. Real easy to do. I put red for my tach and white led's for the odometer and clock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.