RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Non-Site Supporters have forum advertising at the bottom of their gallery photos [:0] GREAT IDEA - I just notice today [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]THERE ARE LOTS OF MEMBERS USING THIS SITE BIG TIME AND NOT CONTRIBUTING [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]I e-mailed a new member requesting photos of the Duffel Bag Luggage shown in his Gallery....LOL....[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
They are on the bottom of everyones gallery. If you have an ODD number o pictures, then there will be one ad filling int he empty space. If you have an even number of pictures, then there will be a rectangle under all your images.

I am testing some things out for the next week or so, so these may disapear/be modified.

·
Premium Member
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CarKnee, thanks for the explanation....i noticed the rectangles around my gallery photos and thought it was my new high contrast widescreen LCD monitor that i just cabled up to my laptop [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] i have even number of photos and i guess the several non-site supporters i chk'd had only one photo and or an odd number [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]Now DarkStar....you are joking....i'm apt to get lynched at Deals Gap

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I'll be the first to admit that I've never donated money to this or any forum. I have my own reasons, and I'll leave it at that.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Added: Wow, it's kinda funny that this post made number 2000 for me.....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts