RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting the following error message whenever I try to delete a picture from the gallery. I want to redo my gallery and have move some pics from my server. Now I can't get rid of the outdated links.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Data is Null. This method or property cannot be called on Null values.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlTypes.SqlNullValueException: Data is Null. This method or property cannot be called on Null values.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlNullValueException: Data is Null. This method or property cannot be called on Null values.]
System.Data.SqlTypes.SqlInt32.get_Value() +39
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetInt32(Int32 i) +31
RoadStarNetwork.MyRoadStar.rsImage..ctor(Int32 ID)
RoadStarNetwork.MyRoadStar.EditImages.DataGrid1_DeleteCommand(Object source, DataGridCommandEventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGrid.OnDeleteCommand(DataGridCommandEventArgs e) +109
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGrid.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) +589
System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +26
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItem.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) +101
System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +26
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) +121
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +116
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1262

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

1 - 4 of 4 Posts