RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
My pics aren't in the gallery any more. They are on the new site in the gallery there. When I go to "my warrior/my images" the pics are there, but don't show in the gallery.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
u getting this error ?

Server Error in '/' Application.
Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length

Source Error:

Line 23: </HeaderTemplate>
Line 24: <ItemTemplate>
Line 25: <a href="/Gallery/<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "M_NAME")%>.aspx"><%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "M_NAME")%></a> <%#getLastUpdate((DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "B_LASTUPDATED").ToString()))%>

Line 26: </ItemTemplate>
Line 27: </asp/emoticons/emotion-2.gifataList>

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Philander,
Go to your Gallery pictures under "My Warrior" scrowl down to the bottom. There is a new feature that allows you to post your pictures in one gallery or all gallerys. I bet you have it on the roadstarnetwork "ONLY".

·
Registered
802 Posts
got it now, i was only looking in 'my images' from the pull down tab. it was in my warrior pull down tab and click on my warrior. too easy. thanks darkstar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts