RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new digital camera came with software that let you put your pictures in an album on your computer. Then you can view them as a slide show on your monitor.

I was thinking how neat it would be to be able to run the pics in the gallery this way.
Is this someting that could be set up? Thanks for your time.

Harley Jones

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to clairify, I don't want to change the gallery to only a slide show. I am asking if this feature could be added and keep everything else as it is.
I just thought it would be nice to be able to sit back and view all the bikes without using the mouse.
Didn't know if CarKnee could do this or not.

HJ

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just one or two of each member?
This was just a thought Carknee, possibly not a good one[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif].

Harley

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I have some enhancements in mind I would like to make for the gallery which may make this idea possible. I am working on something else for the site which has been taking some time, and will require some more, but when that is done I will start on gallery updates.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
None of this site is built on "plugins"

The forums are "Snitz Forums" which does not really have any type of "Plugins." Snitz has "MODs" that do require changes to the base code, and I have implemented a few of them in this site. Similarly, I have written a few for this site and are now publicly available to other Snitz users.

I wrote the gallery code from scratch, I also wrote a lot of the other sections from scratch, and there are a couple systems that I modified to work with this site.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
I like the slideshow idea. Click on a members gallery and get a slide show. Some would be real quick though with two pics and all...

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Well I've never heard of Snitz and the thought of writing code makes me shudder, but I sure appreciate what you're doing for us. If I were to ever meet you in person I'd certainly buy you a steak and a beer. If you ever happen into Calgary take me up on it.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Meatball

Well I've never heard of Snitz and the thought of writing code makes me shudder, but I sure appreciate what you're doing for us. If I were to ever meet you in person I'd certainly buy you a steak and a beer. If you ever happen into Calgary take me up on it.

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts