RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for the last two days Ive been trying to update my gallery and Ive had different colors and sizes and spaces show up when you View it even though it looks perfect when your in the My warrior part of your page. It was baffleing me because what everyone else saw looked like crap and what I put down looked good. So if you want to get rid of the spaces between the items you have listed just write them out in a a "testing" thread copy them and then paste them to your "my warrior" page and it comes out just like you wrote it.. No spaces all the same size letters colors etc.. Hope this helps someone although Iam probably the only person who has this problem..lol..

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew this was coming. No I am happy after Oliver forever.. He is certainly the king of MODS and has given me sooooo much advice he will always be #1 in my book for the Modenater award of the decade..

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Now come on Mike. You've already got one of the nicest bikes on the forum. Oh and have you got the number of that UPS bird [?] [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
871 Posts
I checked out your gallery anyway to see what changed. I forgot about the Tuono. So how are you going to decide which bike to ride when you have three of them in the coral?

quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

I knew this was coming. No I am happy after Oliver forever.. He is certainly the king of MODS and has given me sooooo much advice he will always be #1 in my book for the Modenater award of the decade..

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
ohiomike ... I had the same problem as you so i decided to develop my gallery info off site and am hosting it from FileDen!

There are some pros & cons to doing it this way but certainly a lot easier for formatting, etc. Can save in various formats as well [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Edited
BTW, your method works just fine... nice solution to the problem Mike [^]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts