RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody elses gallery is still at 0, or is it just that nobody want to look at my bike.....[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, still a big fat zero
quote:Originally posted by Warrior_Dave

I'll tell you what, I'll be the first. Now you have one viewing.....[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Dave

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Well, I can see that RSWJay's gallery hit counter still has not caught up. Odd, my gallery counter functions seemingly without a delay. Oh well.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
huh, that is strange. I know there is a delay in posting the pic in the highlighted section, but only like 15 minutes or so. I even rated your bike while I was in there and it still shows zero.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Yeah something is wrong. I too viewed and rated and nothing happens. Try updating your text description to get it to come up at the homepage. Maybe it will cause the counter to start?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
When that girl was getting her butt smaked and laying accross her mans bike I know a million people were looking at her pics and she had zero the next day. I know it eventually catchs up

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

When that girl was getting her butt smaked and laying accross her mans bike I know a million people were looking at her pics and she still has zero. I know it eventually catchs up but I think you need to be a member longer or have more posts..

http://www.rswarrior.com/Gallery/PrincessWarrior.aspx

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I looked twice today and you're right, still zero. There are a couple I've noticed and looked at that are still 0?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Sorry for this ? But how do you check your counter???

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It seems to only be affecting the members who have joined in the past six months or so. I have seen quite a few that I know I have looked at and they are also still at zero. Mine seems to be working fine now. Thanks for taking care of it Sean....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Go to the top banner, click on just gallery, not one of the pulldown options, and take it from there....

quote:Originally posted by rlmess

Sorry for this ? But how do you check your counter???

1 - 20 of 49 Posts