RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can only post one pic in my gallery.
It tells me i don't have enough disk space.
I shrink my pic's
Thanks CLIFF

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Your 1 pic is 714KB in size & 1000px wide. You can shrink that down plenty more. Shrink it down to 800 px wide

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
The 3 pictures you posted so far are each about 60K or so. Sounds like you're trying to post a HUGE one. If you want to do that then post them to a hosting service and then just provide a link to the picture in your gallery. Check out the last picture in my gallery, the spiked fender... Click on it and then look at the URL. I ran out of space to post pics in my gallery so I just put a link in to where I posted the pic on another server. By the way, I'll bet those breaded lines are great to have on a long trip in case you get hungry... [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Shag

The 3 pictures you posted so far are each about 60K or so. Sounds like you're trying to post a HUGE one. If you want to do that then post them to a hosting service and then just provide a link to the picture in your gallery. Check out the last picture in my gallery, the spiked fender... Click on it and then look at the URL. I ran out of space to post pics in my gallery so I just put a link in to where I posted the pic on another server. By the way, I'll bet those breaded lines are great to have on a long trip in case you get hungry... [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Travis you're too funny. LOL [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
On a more serious note...Where do you buy those?

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

quote:Originally posted by Shag

Travis you're too funny. LOL [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
On a more serious note...Where do you buy those?

Breaded lines? I dunno, but I hear they have bread lines in Russia or something. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] OK, ok.... I'll stop...

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Mike,
You have a very large quota because of the money you donated to the moderators and myself... you have over 10MB of pictures in your gallery right now.

A normal user can only have 1/10 of what you have.

Thanks,
CarKnee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts