RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Honest answer.. You only get so much room until your a site supporter.. When you support the site you can post lots of Pictures.. Personally I would wait a week to get the 2007 badge..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just tried to change a couple of images (used to have 2)and now I can't get any to load. What do you mean by the 2007 badge?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
http://www.rswarrior.com/Donate.aspx

Donate $20.00 to the site and you get one of these( The thing under on the right that says ohiomike.. Look right below that..
and alot of picture storage and other things too..

Also shrink your pictures to like 300 x 300

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still a problem w/ my warrior page. My description of the mods. etc is all screwed up, and can't put any pics on now. Can anybody fix that?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Carknee, I think it is an issue w/ Explorer. My descriptions when I bring it up is in kind of a computer program format and I can't add any pics right now. Had no trouble before I updated my computer

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Removed Internet Eplorer 7 and my description is ok now but still can't put any pics in. Matter of fact I'm gone from the gallery.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
MORE WONDERFUL MICROSOFT ENHANCEMENTS. FREE egyptian fonts and no more silly pictures to slow down your web-surfing experience! F-ing Miscrosoft...

Have heard nothing but nightmares from 6 out of 10 people that have installed IE7.

My $.02, stay away until mid-year, when they have worked most the bugs out. Seems Microsoft figures the public can just help them work out the bugs and not have to pay software QA's...

[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts