RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was up there today in the cage, talked to the guys in and around the store. Seems the LEO's are gone for the year. no state troopers for the past 2 weeks :). was able to get some good runs in today albeit in the car. just going to let you guys know, incase you were wanting to make one last run before it turns cold. also the store is closing for the season in 35 days from today 10/21. the grill is closing in 15 more days. they will open back up march 1st.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
WannaB said:
Well I was up there today in the cage, talked to the guys in and around the store. Seems the LEO's are gone for the year. no state troopers for the past 2 weeks :). was able to get some good runs in today albeit in the car. just going to let you guys know, incase you were wanting to make one last run before it turns cold. also the store is closing for the season in 35 days from today 10/21. the grill is closing in 15 more days. they will open back up march 1st.

Group ride, anyone?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im going up today 10/26, be there around noon on the sprint, if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
be glad you didnt waste the trip. state troopers were back, not because they wanted to be. blount county was there too. 3, yes 3 different women on cruisers went off all within about 2 hours. I dont know if it was a *** ride/bike ride, but the one that I saw down on the side of the road looked more manly than me LOL. so it was a putt-fest for the most part. you guys didnt miss anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts